So, you would like to publish an article on Film Inquiry, but don’t want to commit to becoming a staff contributor? We heartily welcome one-time submissions!
If you do want to become a staff contributor (and become a part of our awesome team!), go here.
What we’re looking for
- Well-written, thoughtful articles
- Essays; columns; reviews of indie films that haven’t gotten much exposure
- Film analysis
- Articles on filmmaking, film theory, film history, et cetera
- Anything else that’s something like the above!
We don’t accept TV-related articles, or listicles.
Other things you need to know
- Submitted articles will be edited to fit our formatting and style rules.
- Your name and other info that you provide when you submit your article will be attached to the article.
- We require all submitted content to be unique (i.e. it has not been published elsewhere)
How to submit
Fill in the form below. Paste your article into the post content area.
At the top of your article, please also add the following information:
- Your name
- Short biography
- Your website
- Any social network usernames you want us to include