At Film Inquiry, we love discussion. However, to keep it civil, we have created this comment policy. By commenting on Film Inquiry, you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering
- You may post anonymously – it’s not preferred, but if you feel more comfortable posting anonymously, go ahead. Anonymous posts will always be more closely moderated.
- Be respectful – you may disagree with the Film Inquiry writers or commenters, we just expect you to be respectful.
- Write tastefully – although Film Inquiry does allow profanities (we tend to swear a little here and there ourselves), keep your comment tasteful. Well-written and well structured arguments will always be appreciated more.
- Trolling or disrespectful comments will be removed – Film Inquiry reserves the right to delete any comment that in their opinion contain personal attacks, trolling or disrespectful content. Film Inquiry is not obligated to publish these type of comments on the website.
- Comments containing URLs will be moderated – any comment that contains a URL will be moderated before it is published. Whether it is published or not depends on the content.
Now, go on and enjoy the discussion!